Future of Work: Not What You Think – with Dan Sodergren
Series 2: The how to getting employee experience right.
This was so much fun to record!
Dan Sodergren is a Ted X talker, keynote speaker, ex-marketing agency owner, digital trainer, serial tech start-up founder and now media spokesperson. Quite some profile!
Some of Dan’s main areas of interest are the future of work, remote work and using data, and he is co-founder of YourFLOCK, a team engagement platform based on values.
We unpick challenges and share insights about employee experience, retention and what the future of work is really about, including:
- Why a blanket approach to expectations for employees, including hybrid working, does not work
- What high performing teams look like and what they need from their leader to enable this
- How managers who find one-to-ones challenging can still find out what they need to know
- Mindset vs generational differences
- How economics will destroy companies if bosses don’t listen – it’s a simple choice
- Employees in the UK need recognition more than other countries; a fact we can’t ignore
- The role of quality data and tech to improve employee engagement and retention
- Feedback to inform employee needs and priorities that are straight forward to action
More about Dan
Dan is a Ted X talker, keynote speaker, ex marketing agency owner, digital trainer, serial tech startup founder and now media spokesperson. Dan’s main area of interest is the future of work, remote work, data, green tech and tech startups. He is co-founder of YourFLOCK.co.uk – a team engagement platform based on values.
Links to contact Dan:
LinkedIn: Dan Sodergren FutureOfWork
Resources & References
Jim Liptrot podcast episode: It’s all about the people – with Jim Liptrot – It’s Time for Change (itstimeforchange.co.uk)
Stuart Neilson podcast episode: Are leaders all they’re cracked up to be? – with Stuart Neilson – It’s Time for Change (itstimeforchange.co.uk)
David MacCleod podcast episode: Thriving in Increasingly Demanding Times – with David MacLeod OBE – It’s Time for Change (itstimeforchange.co.uk)
Workplace Insight to find out what’s really going on for your employees: Workplace Insight | It’s time for Change (itstimeforchange.co.uk)
Contact details for Lisa LLoyd:
LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/in/lisapsychology
Sign up for Lisa’s Monthly Bulletin: www.itstimeforchange.co.uk/jointheclub