ZestCast Expert Chat: Burnout
Burnout is on the rise. According to Forbes, over half (52%) of survey respondents are experiencing burnout in 2021—up from the 43% who said the same in Indeed’s pre-Covid-19 survey. Fifty-three percent of Millennials were already burned out pre-pandemic, and they remain the most affected population, with 59% experiencing it today.
You can listen or watch it HERE.
- Why burnout is on the increase at the moment
- Why there isn’t enough awareness about burnout
- The reality and impact of what we carry around with us on a daily basis
- How to avoid the resilience trap
- How to become more emotionally self-aware
- Psychological approaches to reducing stress and burnout
Let me know how your company is taking positive action to reduce burnout. And if they’re still figuring it out, I’m happy to help! Drop me a line.